- I wish I [???] swim as fast as he can.
- You look exhausted. [???] rest for a while?
- You failed the exam? That's [???].
- My father wants to [???] smoking, but he can't.
- A:Was your leather jacket expensive?
B:No, I got it at a [???] price.
- There is always [???] traffic here at this time of the day.
- It is the [???] of every citizen to obey the law.
- My cousin went on a school [???] to Kyushu.
- We will have to [???] off the soccer game because of the bad weather.
- I had been thinking about our new project for two weeks, But I couldn't [???] up with a good idea.
- A:Excuse me, but let me have a [???] at the photo.
B:Sure. Here it is.
- I'm sure the didn't do it [???] purpose.
- I'll come tomorrow afternoon [???].
- She thought she heard her name [???] in the crowd.
- He said to the driver,
"Could you make the car [???] any faster?"
- We should save money for a [???].
- He got a pair of shoes [???] nothing.
- [???] of a sudden, three dogs appeared in front of us.
- The man fell in love [???].
- The train was delayed because [???] heavy snowfall.
- They deal [???] software products.
- A:Who will [???] charge of their class?
B:I hear Mr. Kobayashi will.
- I often [???] back on my younger years.
- We should [???] into the problem.
- The journalist is [???] you call a cosmopolitan.
- If I [???] you, I would quit the job and leave London.
- Is anything [???]? You look a little nervous.
- Will you [???] me a favor? I have a bit of a problem.
- This jacket is really nice. May I try it [???]?
- I'd [???] it if you sent me your latest catalog.
- [???] hello to your parents for me.
- A:Sorry, I broke your vase.
B:[???]. It was just a cheap vase.
- The bookstore is just on the corner over there. You can't [???] it.
- The little girl did nothing [???] cry.
- He is, so to [???], a walking dictionary.
- Just put yourself in his [???].
- What in the [???] does he mean?
- Water and air are [???] for people, animals, and plants.
- They have a lot of rain all year [???].
- Be careful not to [???] cold.