- A:How do you like your new apartment?
A:What's wrong with it?
B:My neighbor has three dogs. Sometimes they keep barking all night.
- A:Where did you go yesterday? You weren't at home when I called.
A:That's too bad. I hope you'll get well soon.
- A:Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the drug store?
B:Sure. Go two blocks and turn right. It's on your left.
A:I'm glad it isn't too far.
B:It's within a few minutes' walk.[???]
- A:Come here, Ken.
B:What is it?
A:Our dog is back!
- A:This song reminds me of my younger days in New York.
A:I used to. I had some great times in New York.
B:Tell me about them, Grandpa.
- A:I'm looking for a pair of red shoes in a size six.
B:How about these? This style is very popular now.
B:Certainly. Please take a seat over there.
- A:I'd like to take a surfing lesson today.
B:Would you like a group lesson or a private lesson?
A:A private lesson, please. [???] when I'm the only student.
B:OK. The lesson will begin at 9 a.m.
- A:Good morning, honey. [???]
B:Not really. The pillows at this hotel are so hard. I kept waking up.
A:You should call the front desk.
B:That's a good idea. I'll ask them to give me a softer one.
- A:The water in this river is really clear, Dad.
B:Yeah. It comes from the mountains, so it's really clean.
B:Yes. It's safe and tastes excellent. Go ahead and have some.
- A:Janet, have you seen my keys?
A:They're not there.
B:Oh, here they are, by the telephone.
- A:Is this your new computer?
B:It's not new. I got it from Bill.
A:Are you already having trouble?
B:I am. [???]
- A:Could you tell me where the stadium is?
B:It's about 10 minutes' walk from here.
B:Yes. you're here and the stadium is here.
- A:Bill, could you call a taxi for me?
B:Are you going home? Shall I drive you home?
A:That's very kind of you, Bill. Thank you very much.
- A:Hey, why don't we go and watch a movie this afternoon?
B:How can you be so easy-going before the exam?
- A:I'm so tired from all this paperwork.
- A:Where do you want to eat dinner tonight?
A:Not again. Let's try somewhere else.
B:How about Chinese then?
- A:It's too noisy in here.
B:Why don't we go to the library?
B:Aren't we studying?
- A:Will show me your passport, please?
B:Here you are.
A:What's the purpose of your visit?
- A:How are you doing today?
A:Aren't you tired after the long trip?
B:No, not at all.
- A:Where is Tim?
B:He hasn't come yet.
A:I wonder what's keeping him.